Sixth Annual Waterline Writing Competition 2013
Entry Conditions in signing your entry form you acknowledge you have read the entry conditions
1. All short stories in the Glen Miles Short Story section must not exceed
2,500 words. All Bass Coast Residents section
entries must not exceed 1500 words. All other sections must not exceed 1,250 words.
2. Poetry entries are restricted to 1-3 poems, the whole not exceeding 1,250 words.
3. Judges reserve the right to reject work exceeding these limits.
4. Entry Fees
per entry: Glen
Miles Short Story $10, Bass Coast Resident, Senior, Junior and Poetry Sections
Entry fees must be submitted with entries by Cheque or Postal Order made payable to Corinella and
District Community Centre. Alternatively, please phone for EFT details.
5. Closing Date for all entries 5pm September 30, 2013
6. Each entry must be accompanied by a separate entry form. Please print/copy form for each entry.
7. Each entry must NOT have any Name or contact details on the manuscript itself, for judging purposes.
8. Authors acknowledge that CDCC will make an electronic copy of each manuscript for processing.
9. Winners will be announced at the award presentation held in November 2013
10. All entries must be fictional, original and previously unpublished works.
11. All works must not have won prizes, contracts or cash in any other competition.
12. All entries must be typed and double spaced on A4 paper. An electronic copy in Word would also be appreciated.
13. The Judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14.Copyright remains with the author however the Waterline Writing Competition reserves the right to reproduce
15. Manuscripts will not be returned unless a stamped self addressed envelope is enclosed with entry.
Waterline Writing Competition 2013 ENTRY FORM
Print out and mail.
Please circle the Section you are entering:
Glen Miles Short Story Senior Short Story Section Junior Short Story Section
2,500 words 1250 words 1250 words
Poetry Section Bass Coast Residents Short Story
1250 words 1500 words
Please PrintNAME: . ..
POSTAL ADDRESS .. ....
TOWN/SUBURB ... STATE:................... POST CODE: ....
PHONE: ... .. MOBILE: . . ..
TITLE OF ENTRY . ...
NO. OF WORDS: FEE ENCLOSED: $ .
SIGNATURE: .. .
Please send your entry to: Waterline Writing Competition Enquiries to Glynis
Corinella and District Community Centre, P: 03 5678 0777
48 Smythe Street, Corinella 3984 E: email@example.com
PRIZES: Open Short Story 2500 words - $1,000
Bass Coast Residents Short Story - $500 All other sections - $250
Last modified 10/09/2013
Back to the top