Police Superintendent's House
Cnr Leslie and Griffith Street, Stawell
The rooms on the west side, of both brick and timber, were added in 1885 and used as servants quarters and a laundry. This building was used by the police department for one hundred years.
Stawell State Emergency Service occupied the building for several years.
In February 1996 the property was privately purchased and has resulted in restoration of both house and garden.
|Stawell Historical Society Inc.||[Home Page]|