PIONEER PROFILES 6
( The following are guidlines for preparing and submitting profiles. )
- Profile must be of a claimed and proven ancestor.
- Profile to be of the Port Phillip Pioneers and the children that either came with them or were born in the Colony, including their spouses where possible.
- Story to contain brief family background, who and where they came from, if known.
- Method of arrival, if known. ( by ship, overland, etc.)
- A minimum of one page, maximum four, with or without images.
- Submissions to be made in electronic form ( word document ) if possible. If not, our editor will type / transcribe the written material.
- Please include sources if data requires it and it is not in the text. - i.e. if the family story is not a documented one, say so. ( family folk lore says . . . )
- Images are to be in highest quality possible and if electronic, in jpeg format, however, please do not send original images, use copies in post.
- The PPPG reserves the right to alter grammar where needed and place index of names on website and use story or extracts of story to advertise Group or timeframe. - i.e. 1803 to 1851 - just before separation, at seminars / expos and the like.
Editor: Maree Posthuma
Calendar and News Page |
Back to Home Page