1. DVD - "Moe 1860s to 1960s" 100 years of the history of Moe - to mark the 50th Anniversary of the Declaration of the City of Moe. Cost $15.00 or $20.00 posted.
2. Coach News - Printed quarterly as part of the membership subscription. Back copies available.
3. Origin of the Street Names of Moe & Newborough by A Ringin
Details the origin of the street names for all of Moe and Newborough. Printed in an A4 magazine style format. Cost $4.00 of $5.00 posted.
4. A Short History of Moe & Newborough by G Goulding
Provides a 30 page overview of the history of Moe and Newborough in an A4 magazine style format. Cost $5.00 or $6.00 posted.
5. A Pictorial History of Moe & District - a Bicentennial Society Publication
Out of print
6. The Moe Swamp by Hans Faubel - a 28 page history of the draining of the swamp and conversion to farming land. Cost $4.00 or $5.00 posted.
7. The Story of Sir John Monash by Hans Faubel - a 45 page account of the life of Sir John Monash focused on his grandfather's time and Sir John's time with the SEC. Cost $5.00 or $6.00 posted.
8. Heritage Walks - Moe & Newborough
Four walks within the urban area of Moe and Newborough. Cost $4.50 or $5.50 posted.
9. Moe & Newborough - The Way We Were - History in Images
A 52 page booklet of photos of Moe and Newborough from the earliest days up to the 1960s. Cost $13.50 or $15.50 posted.
All payments to Treasurer, Moe & District Historical Society, PO Box 3, Moe, 3825