logobanner

Ballaarat Mechanics’ Institute

The Ballaarat Mechanics’ Institute had an auspicious start in 1855 and used a lottery to largely fund the construction of the present building.
The large existing library and archive makes the Ballaarat Institute one worthy of retention and restoration.
In recent times a works program is gradually restoring the building to its former glory.

<<< back