Church Anglican Keilor, designed by Ebenezer Bonfield and
dedicated by Dr Macartney, Dean of Melbourne on January
28th, 1877. It replaced a corrugated iron building on the
Old Calder Highway between Bonfield and Flora Streets.
The first vicar was the Rev. R.H.Rodda and the first collection
was taken up in a butter dish belonging to the Bonfield
Features are the entrance porch, buttresses, slate roof,
pointed arched windows, and door openings, circular windows
in gables and west gable surmounted by a Celtic cross and
wall plaques of district pioneers.
It is a reminder and important landmark of the former 'bush
village' days of Keilor.