The Supply was the smallest of the fleet being only 170 tons and 70 feet long. Carrying 50 people and skippered by Captian Henry Bull, she led the fleet most of the may primarily because of her speed. Little is known of this brig's early history, but it seems she was built in America in 1759 and was commissioned by the Admiralty in October 1786. The Supply returned to Emgland where she was renamed the 'Thomas & Nancy'. The ship seems to have carried coal on the Thames until around 1806.
Ships of the First Fleet | FFF Homepage