DONCASTER TEMPLESTOWE HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Visit Schramm's Cottage |
Meetings and News |
The following publications are available for purchase from Schramm's Cottage:
- Schramm's Cottage Complex revised by Eric Collyer 2005. 20p. $5.00
- Doncaster: a short history by Eric Collyer 1994. 84p. $10
- Bulleen: a short history by Judith Leaney 1991. 40p. $5
- Waldau Cemetery Register 18p. $5
- German Pioneer Families in Australia printed 1935 reprinted 1986. 143 Pages. $10
- The Tower and the Tram at Doncaster by Irvine Green & Ken Smith 1980. 8p. $2
- The Orchards of Doncaster and Templestowe by Irvine Green 1985 revised by Eric Collyer 2016. 64p. $10
- Power In The East by John White 1986. 9 Pages. $2
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Doncaster, Victoria compiled by Eric Uebergang and Mary Plumb 1997. 80 Pages. $5
- It's Fitzsimons Not Fitzsimmons by Fitzsimon family 2011. 127 Pages. $18
- Tram Poster Facsimile of historic poster. $5
- Schramm's Cottage cards packet of 6. $5
- Historic Calendar photographs of Doncaster & Templestowe. $10
- Hand coloured cards with envelopes. $3
NB. Postage not included in the above prices
The Doncaster-Templestowe Historical Society Inc also publishes:
Doncaster-Templestowe Historical Society Newsletter distributed to members four times a year. Copies available free of charge.
& NOW AVAILABLE:
"Heritage Orchards of Manningham" brochure. FREE.
"Doncaster Hill Heritage Trail" brochure. FREE.
Incorporated in Victoria, Registration No. A0023204S
This page last modified 14 September 2016
© Copyright Doncaster Templestowe Historical Society Inc. 2001. All rights reserved.