The Jetty Store
This shows the first Jetty Store, which was built on this site circa 1871.
The store was gradually extended and a residence was built at the rear using bricks hand made locally at Karadoc, a property in Dromana owned by the Rudduck family.
The present building was erected in 1981 and includes bricks salvaged from the original residence.
Erected in 2002 by Dromana and District Historical Society Inc.