Application for membership of City of Moorabbin Historical Society Inc.
Membership benefits include
- free entry to the museum on all open days
- access to our local history library and photographic collection
- help preserve our community history and heritage
- promote our local region; learn new skills
- meet like-minded people; keep our brains active
- occasional e-newsletters; notices of upcoming heritage events
- Royal Historical Society of Victoria affiliation, and much more...
Membership fees are due by last Sunday February each year. [Please print clearly below]
If my application is successful, I agree to be bound by the Rules of Association of the City of Moorabbin Historical Society Inc.A0020547E
Payment can be made by bank transfer/direct deposit to our bank account Commonwealth Bank. Account name: Moorabbin Historical Society; BSB 06 3119 ; Account No. 1005 7661.
Please make sure your name appears under the transaction details for our reference/quote your name on the bank transfer and email your details to us at email@example.com or print out the form below and mail with your cheque to CMHS Treasurer, PO Box 4028 McKinnon 3204