Category 28 - Occupational Records
ARMY ; CONFECTIONERS ; MINISTERS
; VIGNERONS ;
- Index, KEYWORD: Period covered;
Filename or Link; filesize.
- Description; eg., This is the layout used in all content list
- Author name and any copyright etc.
- _ ARMY: 1939-1945; army.zip;
- Names (2901) and details of 39th Battalion AIF. 3rd Australian Division.
- W.W.COOK Capt. Retd. (Mariner)
- _ CONFECTIONERS: 1928;
- Confectioners Assn of Australia - 14th Annual Conferencne October 1928
- (unknown author)
- _ MINISTERS: 1848; mth1848.zip;
- Names of Methodist Clergy. Only file METHOD3 is particular to ANZ,
with Wesleyan and Methodist Ministers and Preachers at foreign Missions
(including AUS and NZL)
- Bob Bester SA AUS
- _ VIGNERONS: 1788-1901;
- ANZ winemakers 1788-1901. Taken largely from primary sources - mainly
AUS newspapers and Parliamentary reports. Compiled over 12 year period
by George Bell of GB. Two files, one in database delimited format (226770b).
This file split into State files.
- George Bell GB
Copyright © 1996 by the author, William
L Arden Melbourne Australia