The Association of Australian Begonia Societies (AABS) has two different types of subscription available.
The type of subscription offered to you is entirely dependant on where you live.
- We do not offer direct subscription to residents of Australia. If you live in Australia, you are only able to gain access
to our facilities through an affiliated state society.
- If you join an affiliated Begonia Society in your state, you will automatically receive all benefits.
- If there is no affiliated society in your state, you will need to join an affiliated society in another state to receive benefits.
- If you live in Australia and wish to join an affiliated society please contact the Treasurer of the society as listed
on the Member Societies page.
Non Australian Residents
- If you live in a country other than Australia, then you are able to join the AABS as a direct subscriber.
- If you live overseas and would like to subscribe to the AABS please email our Treasurer, who will invoice you via PayPal for payment.
- Alternatively, you may pay by sending a bank cheque (drawn in Australian Dollars).
- Current fees for overseas subscriptions are :
New Zealand - $AUD 25.00
Elsewhere $AUD 30.00.
*** Please do not send cash in the mail. ***
*** We are unable to accept responsibility for safe delivery of cash sent in the mail. ***
You can also download an International Subscription Application Form or amend your International Subscription details using the form below.
International Subscription Form (Word Format)
International Subscription Form (PDF Format)